If you haven?t been effectively using Social Media for your business, it?s time to climb out from the rock you?ve been hiding under and realize the new dimension of business that you can?t afford to avoid any longer. Social Media has become a living, breathing creature in our cyber society that hasn?t stopped expanding since its inception.
You need to get into the Social Media saddle pronto partner, and here are 5 reasons why?
1. You know how to be successful, right? You do what successful people do of course. If you?ve watched TV lately, then you probably witnessed a front-runner in your industry asking you to follow, like, or add them on a Social Network.
2. About 250 million people log onto Facebook every single day. This is the biggest opportunity out there to personally connect with your prospects, clients and customers.
3. Mashable has stated that online advertising expenses were approximately $12.1 billion in the first six months of 2010. I don?t know about you, but to us that is a LOT of $$$.
4. According to YouTube, there are 24 hours of video content uploaded to the social network? every minute!
5. Twitter has become the perfect customer service channel, allowing you to interact with your social audience in real-time. It is a hub for people and businesses to organize and arrange events in their community, state, or country. Twitter has even become a vital tool in establishing a true democracy.
In just the past few years, Social Media has evolved from updates, messages, and groups, to blogs, podcasts, wikis, and a plethora of web applications that allow you to double your productivity in a single day.
If you haven?t already stopped reading this article to start expanding your Social Media presence, then you must really like what we have to say. You may even click our share button! If you have some more time, click to read another great blog with tips for implementing your social media strategy and how you can help your business with HOPE Studio Online. Have a great day!